Quality Assurance Policy
City Auction Group Omagh is committed to providing a safe and healthy place of work for both it's staff and visitors alike. To ensure that these aims are paramount we have tirelessly worked to achieve and maintain our ISO Quality Awards.
Our aim is to provide:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- To be able to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide an excellent level of service
- Continued training to existing and new employees
- Reducing waste to landfill by increasing its recycling processes;
- Complying with all legislation relevant to:
- The Motor Industry
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Relevant COSHH assessment procedures
- The Environmental Impacts of all its activities
It is our belief and aim that in operating to these standards, it will meet the requirements of its customers and environmental objectives.
Our mantra is simple and we strive to embrace this policy by:
- Providing unrivalled customer service to both of our vendors and buyers;
- Ensure that the company is aware of its current environmental and legal responsibilities and be proactive in our approach to meet obligations in advance of forthcoming legislation;
- Environmental protection and prevention of pollution in line with the needs of our customers, neighbours and any third parties affected by our activities.
The City Auction Group environmental management team addresses those environmental issues that the company can influence and control within the scope of its environmental system.
We have identified its ecological responsibilities in relation to its current work practices and any contractors which it may appoint. Where the company does not have managing control of its contractors it will endeavour to influence them to adopt the company's environmental management procedures.
Our aim is to provide all necessary resources for maintaining and improving environmental performance and establish, maintain, implement, improve its quality and ecological management system and performance.
The company will ensure that the policy is available to and understood by all persons representing the company and made available to interested parties, including neighbours and the public should they wish.